Artist Launch @ The Wandering Eye Gallery in Ybor City-Tampa

Some of my readers may be aware that I recently help start an artist cooperative here in Ybor City-Tampa to help enable local artist to show their work on a regular basis. It is located in the heart of the Ybor City Historic District and right below my studio. It is called The Wandering Eye Gallery. Address: 1527 East 7th Ave (next to the King Corona Cigars and Cafe)

 Here's a video,  from a previous Artist Launch, featuring Clyde McLaughlin at the Wandering Eye Gallery in Ybor City-Tampa. We are about to do it again with new Featured Artist, Judy Strong. See you Saturday night- Tampa Bay! )

Check out the video and see if you can identify some of my pieces! Let me know...LOL!




Video created by Fresh Personas, A Tampa Bay Video Production Company.

Comments

Popular Posts